Learn More About Integrity Safety Surfacing Pros of America
Safety surfacing services can be found in specific states and cities in the USA. However, the quality of the surfaces, materials, and final results after the installation cannot be guaranteed unless experienced and reliable professionals are involved. Here at Integrity Safety Surfacing Pros of America, we have experience working with 7 different types of safety surfaces and the services we offer around them can be requested by commercial or residential owners from around the country.
Since we work with unique and high-quality materials that are also eco-friendly, the surfaces we offer are:
- Synthetic grass: a great option to imitate the appearance of real grass, have a soft and attractive surface, and still a great shock-absorption result that will allow children and individuals overall to play and perform several activities without worrying about the damage and longevity of the grass.
- Synthetic turf: a better option for high-impact actions, sports, and recreational activities that require a solid but also tough surface with a 99% similitude with real turf.
- Poured-In-Place rubber: this two-layer surface consists of a base layer able to absorb the impact of falls up to 12 feet and thanks to the wear layer, the main surface and material can be protected from external damage and temperature changes.
- Bonded rubber: a unitary surface that provides great support and impact absorption for playgrounds and sports areas that do not need high maintenance nor frequent repairs or replacements.
- Rubber tiles: commonly used for indoor spaces like residential or commercial gyms due to the geometric patterns that are possible to obtain plus the resistance to heaving traffic and constant impact.
- Bonded rubber mulch: often used to imitate the appearance of the traditional wood mulch but without requiring high maintenance nor dealing with the problem of loose pieces that can interfere with activities or children and their playing time.
- EPDM rubber: flexibility and long-lasting are the characteristics of this surface option. It can be installed in most existing surfaces—not only flooring—and it should be able to last for over 4 decades with a proper installation and low but correct maintenance.
Why Choose Us for Your Safety Surfacing Needs
Experience, reliability, and quality are what best describe us. Our company Integrity Safety Surfacing Pros of America has been offering its services for a decade and we understand the needs of both residential and commercial owners that need safe areas but also good-looking ones with unique appearances. This is why we have invested a lot of effort and resources in providing the previous surfaces and services but more importantly, we are able to deliver them to every state and city in the country. From the south to north and east to west, every person, business, or entity can contact us to have a safe surface installed that is made of the best materials. None of the previous surfaces is made with low-quality materials and since the installation influences the final result’s longevity, appearance, and durability, we put all our effort into every project, be it small or large.